Monday, March 10, 2014

Announcement: Political Memorabilia & Militaria Brokerage services

I am pleased to announce The Todd Klimson Political Memorabilia & Militaria Brokerage services.  I will broker your political, historical, antique and militaria collections.  We simply add 10% on top of your  asking price.  I will list your collection or item on over 25 major collecting and antique sites FOR FREE!!  I do not get paid unless I sell your items or item.  Please email full details (name, phone number, pictures of items, description, asking price) and I will send over our agreement to market your collection.  We have 1000's of connections to buyers of militaria, political memorabilia, and antiques.  You never release the item(s) until cash is in your hand.  If you sell the item by yourself you owe me nothing.

Todd Klimson
tdklim1966@gmail.com

Sarasota, FL 34238

352.292.2736

No comments:

Post a Comment